Kids love colours. Some are found painting the walls with their hand prints, some are painting themselves, some are even found painting their own dresses, and some love to draw doodles all over your blank walls. If you think that your child is a budding artist, then do not stop them. Instead help them to find the correct track. Enroll them in any good drawing and painting school where their ability and talent will get a right direction. But along with that, you, as parents, will also have to do your part of work, which are as follows.
• To help them be better with colours and paint brushes, you can buy them paint by numbers kits. The kits contain a set of paint brushes, a set of colours with numbers print on top of the lids, a pre-painted linen canvas and an instruction paper on how to do it. It will help the kids not only to know the colours, but will also help them to fill colours accurately and in proper place. It is easily available in all major painting online stores of Australia.
• There is no doubt that paint with numbers kit is a great thing to start with, but along with that, it is necessary for the kids to learn how to draw properly. Though that will be taught in painting class, but make sure your child practises at home often.
• If your child is not in love with painting and all, you just can’t enrol him or her in any painting school and make them feel frustrated and pressurised. Remember, hobbies are created in-born. In this case, you just cannot force them into doing something which you want. So, look for the fact that whether your kid loves to paint and sketch or not.
• There are some kids who just love to colour everything all around them. But that doesn’t mean they all will love to paint in paper also. So, check that out before coming down to any conclusion regarding your child.
• To check them, give them a pencil and paper first. Ask them to draw anything they like to show you. See what they are doing. Check their quality of drawing. Once they are done with that, ask them to fill colour in it. Some children are wise enough to put correct colours in correct things, like brown colour for hills, green for leaves and all. See whether they are doing so not.
• If they are good in drawing only, and not in choosing colours, do not worry. Rather ask them whether they love to do this or not. If they say yes, then be sure to enrol him in a good training school of painting.
Check out more for colour by numbers